Time for the Jaunt to End!

~Ang

Wow, time’s certainly flown.

Jon and Sam are now married and will have a honeymoon later, as he's got more shows lined up. She may be too far advanced in June when they come over to Europe for her to come with him, bugger!

I’ve had the best damn time of my life! I hope these friendships continue for years to come.

Told David I’m never speaking to him again!! He wouldn’t cough up Chad’s phone number, insert eye roll lmao. Hell, all the damn Jovi boys are roped and branded, I think it was only fair.

I’ve been up early and have done out a wedding album for the newly weds. I’ve also done discs for everyone, including a few for Tico, Hugh, Nathan and Cori. I asked Jon’s permission to give everyone my fav wedding pics of him and Sam, he said go for it; we after all are family! Damn I rate as Jovi family, I’m honoured! I’m leaving everything with Lucy and Richie to hand out to Jon and Sam and the others, I’ll be long gone.

I flew back to Lucy’s to pick up all my gear, and then head out.

We left the others in DC!

Talk about tears! The guys have had no idea what to do with us four. I’ve sobbed into David’s curls and Richie’s dangles.

I’ve had the ‘be careful while your travelling’ speech from each guy! Even Matt! I’m going to miss this lot.

Mind you the up side is hopefully in June I’ll get to see some of them again. Told the girls, no hotel required my homes big enough for all of them, and some!

And of course when Hath and David marry yours truly will be there, camera in one hand, hankie in the other lol.

When both babies are born, I’m going to horn in there too lol.

And if I’m reeeeeeally lucky when Matt and Steph get married we’ll be there too!

And if Ricie finally pulls his finger out, Lucy's and his wedding???? Hey I'm very hopeful.

For me, well I’m flying out today for the Grand Canyon, then wherever the hell my feet take me! Hath and Steph have both said if I’m near them and don’t call in the sharpies will get me! Eeeeeek! Lol. As if I’d dare.

Then I’ll go home and figure out what the hell I really want to do. But doing all the pics for the wedding and earlier has reminded me what my passion has always been.

I see the love in the photo I took of Hath and David at the wedding; I captured that for all eternity! Me. Well hell. I think I may keep the bar on, hell pop would haunt me. But I’m going to spend more time doing what I’ve always loved.

Quick someone slap me! All mushy and sentimental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‘Hey darlin, you ready?’ Richie walks up and gives me a hug.

‘Yeah I think I am.’ The suitcases have already been loaded; I’ve been checking I’ve not left anything. I look about the room that’s been my home away from home for over a week, I’m starting to mist up, shite!

‘Aw don’t start crying, Lucy’s blubbed already today, and I can’t handle two of you crying!’ He wraps his arms about me and hugs me till I can’t breathe any more.

If someone told me several months ago I’d be held like this by him, I’d have laughed myself silly. Then tell them I’d be feeling him up! He may have been up there on the lust after scale I’ve had, but like David, they’re all seem like older brothers. And who the hell would lust after those! I've got some more people I can call 'family' now, it's nice.

I’ll still ping David’s curls when I see him, and sigh at him. But he’s now just David! They’re all just whoever, to me now.

We head downstairs and Gypsy comes running up, I pick her up and tell her to look after her mommy and daddy for me.

I see Lucy, and we laugh, we both look red eyed and snuffley. Damn we’ve never laughed so hard over the last week, now we’ve never cried so much either.

Getting into the baby, Richie’s driving. Lucy and I are sat in the back holding hands and talking about the wedding, weather, and the boys’ tour, whatever to keep us from crying like two year olds.

We get to the airport; find a space and Richie grabs a trolley. We head to the terminal and I get my bags checked in. The girls behind the desk are all flustered when they realise the man with me is who they think he is.

Twenty minutes later my flights called.

I grab hold of Richie like I don’t want to let go. He gives me a lecture again, well naturedly, I flip him the bird. Then it’s just Lucy and me.

‘Take care Angel, I’ll see you in June. Then we’ll rock London and the surrounding area.’ I laugh.

‘Yeah it won’t know what’s hit it! Take care of your man, and most of all take care of you!’ We get each other in a death grip and hug till we’re sure a rib of three cracks.

Damn this is just how it was when we left Hath, Steph and the boys in DC.

‘Enough woman, time I went.’ I plaster a smile on my face, kiss her again and pick up my babies. Turning I kiss Richie too, ‘I love you both. I’ll ring when I land and email you the pics; see you on the boards.’ I wink at them both and with a false cheery wave I head out.

When the plane takes off and levels I go to the toilet, lock myself in and cry my ass off for five minutes. Then splash water on my face, glare at myself in the mirror and call myself a woose!

Then I tell myself the adventure is about to start all over again!

No comments: