Jovi Air: FIrst Class All The Way

~ Hath

Thursday morning was an early one. We were all flying Jovi Air to Washington, DC!!!!

Yesterday, Jon had said he was really enjoying us all being together, and wished we could stick it out the rest of the week. We girls all looked at each other (we were wondering how he was going to get us all to DC without making Sam suspicious) and we talked about it, and decided we could take another day off from work, and went to “make our phone calls”. Jon shot a wink at me, and dammit, Sam caught it. She’s suspicious already, but hasn’t been pressing. I rolled my eyes and made some remark about the week being nearly up, and he couldn’t order me around too much longer. I breezed of to the sunroom as if my heart wasn’t pounding.

"Ok, Hath," Sam cut to the chase, "what's up?" She scared the shit out of me.

I tried desperately to play dumb. "Huh?"

"Don't play that shit with me," Sam ordered. "He's up to something and you know what it is. So tell me."

She had me. "Sam, please don't make me ruin the surprise. He's put a lot of thought and prep into it. Can't you just go with it?"

"I don't like surprises," Sam said.

"You'll like this one -- I guarantee it. I've worked hard on it too, so you know it'll be great," I laughed softly. Sam gave me a skeptical look, and I sighed. "Really, it'll be great. Besides you just have to wait until Friday morning then he'll tell you all about it."

"Friday morning, huh?" Sam replied. "I guess I can wait that long."

"Don't tell him I told you anything," I begged. He would literally kill me. "Please?"

"Lips, zipped," Sam told her, laughing.

Today, the alarm was set to go off at 6. We had to be out of the hotel by 8 if we wanted to get to the airport by 9:30. David and I had packed most of our shit last night, and Jon told me to pack for him, and I rubbed my hands together and said “bring on the Jovi underwear” and he backpedaled so fast it made Sam and I burst out laughing. Ha ha ha, the prude. So, after we got back to the hotel last night, I was done until we hit DC. Jon and I had agreed to keep up the Jeeves thing until after the wedding, so if he had last-minute things, or I had questions or problems, it wouldn’t be strange that we were still joined at the hip.

I turned off the alarm a few seconds before it would have sounded. I rolled out of bed, and stretched, then went into the bathroom. After turning on the water, I stripped off my nightgown, looked in the mirror and gasped. I ran back into the other room, and woke up David.

“Hey, there, sexy Momma,” he drawled. “You naked for me?” He reached for me, and I laughed softly, and swatted him away.

“In a minute, baby, look!” I stood and turned a little, caressing my abdomen. If there was just one LJ in there, there wouldn't be anything to see yet, but with two, and I'm short-waisted, well, there wasn't much, but I knew it wasn't just my belly. David would know it too.

David squinted, then his face lit up. “Baby bump!” he crowed, and kissed it. “Aw, Hath, I’ve never seen anything so beautiful.” He put his mouth right up close to my belly. “Morning, kiddies, it’s Daddy. I love you.” He looked up at me, and I had tears in my eyes. “Don’t cry, baby, I love you too.”

I heard Queen playing in the other room, but ignored it. Jon will just have to fend for himself this morning. I laughed and crawled into bed with David, my shower forgotten. He rolled me under him and slid into me gently, one glorious inch at a time. He braced himself on his hands, and stroked me slowly, driving me crazy. Ever since I became pregnant, all my senses, especially touch, were heightened. I thought that was an old wives’ tale, but hell, they don’t get to be wives’ tales without a wife saying something!

David leaned down to kiss me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him on top of me. “I don’t want you to treat me like I’m gonna break,” I said to him. “When the LJs are bigger, you won’t be able to do this. You can now; I want you on top of me.” I kissed him. “I want to feel your weight on me.” I bit his neck, but not hard enough to leave a mark. “I want to feel your heat, your sweat pour into me.” I lifted my hips, matching David’s rhythm.

We kissed and loved and stroked each other until my breathing became ragged. David rolled us so I was astride him, and pushed me up so he could reach my breasts. He stroked and caressed them gently, the lightest grazing of fingertips sending electric shocks straight to my clit. I leaned back with my hands braced on his thighs, and he groaned. This angle was always good for us. I watched as he licked his thumb and brought it to my clit, making lazy circles while I rode him.

My head fell back as my orgasm approached. A moan escaped my lips and David shushed me, which made me giggle. My giggle turned into a louder moan as he gently pinched my clit. “Oh, God, David!” I said, trying to be quiet, as I got closer to the edge. My orgasm came on a long, low moan, and I was rewarded with David’s matching moan as he pulsed inside me. I rode him until his sensitive flesh couldn’t take it anymore, and he rolled us again so we were side by side.

By now, I noticed the steam coming from the bathroom, and I chuckled. “Baby,” I said, tracing the little laugh lines at his eyes. “We better go make use of that shower before all the hot water is gone.” David’s eyes looked into mine, and in that moment we were the only two people on Earth. He was stroking my hair back from my face over and over, and just smiling at me. He wrapped me in a hug and held me tight. I could hear his heart racing, and we stayed clinched together until his heart rate, and mine, returned to normal.

After we showered quickly in lukewarm water, I got dressed for traveling, and phoned the front desk, asking for someone to come and get our bags. I asked them to send a bellhop and cart to Jon’s room too, figuring that’s why he called. I had just barely hung up when there was a knock on the door.

“That can’t be them already,” I said, and opened the door, laughing when I saw Jon there.

“Jeeves, you didn’t answer your phone,” he said disapprovingly. “I almost had to order my own bags taken downstairs!”

Quoting a line from one of my favorite movies (My Cousin Vinny) I put on my best Brooklyn and drawled, “Oh my God, what a fucking nightmare!” (Eat your heart out, Marisa Tomei!) David laughed as he came from the bathroom, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

Jon raised an eyebrow. “Are you going to be ready to go in…” he checked his watch, “10 minutes?”

“Boss, we’re all packed, except for whatever David’s throwing on. Bellhops are on the way up to your room and ours. Relax,” I said, “I’ve got it covered.”

Jon checked behind him, and stepped inside for a minute, shutting the door. “Think Sam suspects?”

I shook my head. “Not what it is, but she knows something is up. We were all a little too eager to extend our plans. Sorry about that. But don’t worry, I think you’re still in the clear, boss.”

He nodded. “Good. When do people arrive tomorrow?”

I spoke softly. “Cori’s coming in around 9:30, and Nathan’ll be here not too long after that. They have reservations in our hotel under pseudonyms, and Lucy and I will go pick them up. Since Sam will know about everything Friday morning, we're going to bring them straight to your rooms. If you want to leave that bit for a surprise, it’s up to you.”

I took a deep breath. “I called the dress shop and confirmed our appointment, and stressed that if a single price tag is seen by Sam, we will take our business elsewhere. The woman, Mari, assured me that won’t happen. I have manicure scissors in my bag anyway, just in case. You have the hairpins, and I hope you have them well hidden. Does Richie have the rings?” Jon nodded. “Then everything is on target as planned, boss.”

Jon gave me a quick hug. “Thanks for all this,” he said. “I do appreciate it, though I may not show it.” He signed. “Now I just have to make sure Sam will say ‘I do’.”

I chuckled softly. “She will, Jon. When we were sightseeing on Sunday, I commented to her that you were so love with her and the baby, it showed in the pictures I was taking for you. She said the feeling is completely mutual.” I put my hand on his arm. “She loves you, boss. She’ll marry you.” I laughed, “unless you fuck up royally on the plane or at the show tonight.” I thought about saying something else, but decided against it.

Jon, however, saw me thinking, and just looked at me. “What? What were you going to say?”

I sighed. “You may want to lay off slapping random girl-butt tonight.” I held up a hand. “I know it doesn’t mean anything, and it’s part of the Jovi experience, and absolutely none of my business, but it gets under Sam’s skin. The night before her wedding, she shouldn’t be annoyed. That’s just my two cents’ worth.”

Sam chose that moment to knock on the door. “Jon, are you in there bothering Hath?” she called through.

I opened the door, laughing. “He was just bitching at me because I wasn’t answering the phone earlier. David and I were busy screwing.” Sam burst out laughing, and I looked at Jon, who looked like he swallowed his tongue, and I winked at him. The elevator dinged, and two bellhops came out. “One here, one four doors down on the right,” I said, directing the guys. David brought our bags out and loaded them on one dolly, and Jon and Sam went to go supervise their bag retrieval. We went downstairs, and Jon and the others went to get loaded into the SUV.

“I’ll be right there,” I said, and made the rounds, thanking the concierge, desk manager, valet, and the others for their help this week, and gave them envelopes with healthy tips. When I got outside, Jon was shaking his head at me. “What?” I asked. “The hotel staff was super nice, efficient, helpful and flexible, and it’s only right to thank them.”

“I already did that this morning, while you and David were screwing,” he said, and I laughed. “Let’s go, Jeeves.” He motioned me into the car, and I went to snuggle next to David. Jon climbed in after me, sat with Sam, and we were off. We’d meet the others on the plane.

Now Boarding…

Sam had already seen and flown in the flagship plane, but I hadn’t. It was more impressive in person than it was in pictures. We went through the private security and were whisked out to the plane. Climbing the stairs, I looked around. People were watching out the airport windows; I could see little person-shapes. I waved, and David laughed at me.

“Get your ass in the plane, Momma,” he said.

We had just gotten settled (and I had gotten Jon yet another drink and snack) the others arrived, and after a flurry of hugs and kisses, we prepared for takeoff. Once we hit altitude, Ang and I went to the media screen and got her laptop hooked up.

“What are you girls doing?” Richie asked.

Ang turned. “I’m going to show you the pictures from this week.” She winked at him. “I am your in-flight entertainment, darlin’.”

I hip-checked her. “Jack is going to be calling you a bloody yank,” I said with a British accent, making Ang laugh.

“Too right, but I don’t give a shit.”

“Well, guess I’ve been told off then,” I said, and stuck my tongue out at Ang.

"You need someone to help you with that?" Richie asked.

I went over to him and stuck out my hand. Puzzled, he took it and we shook. "Hi, I don't think we've met. I'm Hath, the Goddess of all things technical. I've never met a wire I couldn't connect, or a gadget I couldn't work."

Richie smirked at me. "I'll bet you couldn't fly this plane," he said.

"NO MORE BETS!" the other guys called out, making us laugh.

"Get your arse up here, TechnoGoddess," Ang said, exasperated that I left things half-done.

She laughed and we got everything working then went back to our seats to look at the slideshow. Ang did a fantastic job putting the pictures together, and the shots themselves were amazing. Even the ones I took looked good, so maybe it was just the equipment. JUST KIDDING! Sheesh, don’t want to get Sharpie’d over that.

Anyway, we started with the shots from the airport on Friday. You could see the excitement in everyone’s faces, and the sheer pleasure we felt in being in each other’s company.

The shots from Friday night were met with catcalls and groans. The shot Steph took of Ang correcting my cue hold came out great. It looked like we were going to do it on the pool table. Shit, no wonder the guys played horribly that night.

“I know, I know,” I said, “Jesus Hath. But it isn’t all me. Look, Ang is wrapped around me like a stripper on a pole,” I said.

“Yeah,” Ang said, “but it isn’t my girlies nearly ready to pop out then, is it?”

The last shot on the screen was all of us on the rooftop of that parking garage from Sunday. We were all loosely gathered around Jon and Sam, the other couples all mixed up, and we all had our arms around each other; didn’t matter who it was. We were laughing and carefree, and this was just the very picture of friendship and love. We are a lucky group.

Ang took some packages out of her bag and gave them to us. "Don't bitch at me," she said. "Just open them." I snuggled in to David and opened the first one. It was a framed photo of the Harem in front of the limo from Friday night. We were all big smiles and mucho skin, and it was gorgeous. When I opened the second one, David sucked in a breath. It was a shot of Slutzilla from Saturday night. Ang had cropped it so Jon was out of the picture, but you could see David over my shoulder, looking ready to eat me alive. It was wonderful. After we all thanked Ang, she told us we'd all be getting CDs of the photos before we left for home. We knew what that meant - after the wedding pics were taken. Gah, I can't believe we've kept this to ourselves.

The Jovis Have Landed...

Once we got the hotel (the guys went straight to the venue for sound check, and Jon gave me the time off to get David’s and my stuff settled), I made my rounds of the hotel staff. I met George the valet, Melissa the front desk manager, Clarissa the concierge, Elliot, the restaurant manager, and I toured the gym. I programmed everything into the blackberry, and was ready.

I went upstairs to join the others, who had all gathered in Jon and Sam's suite. Well, Matt and the girls did. Sam told us that she wasn't going to the show that night. She was tired and really didn't want to watch Jon shaking his ass for the women in the audience or slapping some girl on the ass after he'd danced with her. Sam told us to go if we wanted, but hell, half the fun of going is going with your friends, and (don’t take away my heart-and-dagger T-shirt) but the set lists were so similar, we’ve already SEEN tonight’s show. I wasn’t saying anything first, though.

Lucy was the first to step forward and say that she'd keep Sam company at the hotel, Steph was right behind her with her own declaration of "I'll stay."

“OK,” I said, “Matt, you go tell the guys we’re bailing. I’m staying too.”

We were all in adjacent (though not adjoining) rooms and we girls quickly planned a mini-pajama party. We decided we’d all hang out in Sam and Jon's suite until they we ready to go to bed and then go back to our own rooms. Sam was going to order pizza and some movies on pay-per-view, but Lucy stepped up and said that she had brought some movies we could watch. wooHOO! We’d get to watch some of Jon’s movies I hadn’t seen yet (shut up) and I was psyched. Girlfriend's boyfriend or not, the dude is hot; the drooling it can't be helped.

We spent a quiet evening hanging out, pigging out on pizza, and critiquing Jon's performance as first a painter, then a vampire, then as a leading man. We all left their suite around 10. Sam was exhausted, and we all had to get rested for tomorrow – it was a long day. I am SO not cut out to be a rock star. I mean I didn’t do anything but sit on my ass today, and I was wiped. Before I crawled into bed, I texted Jon, telling him Sam was in bed, and everything was all set for the morning.

When David came to bed, it was only midnight, so I was still awake.

“How was the show, sweetie?” I asked.

“Good, of course,” he laughed. “The crowd was wonderful, and we sounded good. Jon was a bit miffed you didn’t show up, though.”

“I know, but the girls were all staying here, and I didn’t want to miss it. Didn’t Matt explain all this?”

“Yeah he did, but still.” He pouted. “Didn’t you want to see us?”

I rolled my eyes. “Baby, you guys did pretty much the same show the last few times.” I laughed at his shocked face. “Sorry, but it’s true. Not that it isn’t amazing, but we all hung out and watched movies and ate pizza, and had a good old-fashioned girl night.”

No comments: