Hey Lucy, We're Home... Primping & Preening

~Queenie

When Richie finally shut the van off in the driveway at Lucy’s we all piled out of the van. I looked back to the vehicle and then over to all of us and had shook my head. How did we all fit in there? Everyone was talking and I tugged on Matt’s hand and had him come around to the back of the van so we could get our bags out. Before I opened the door I turned to Matt “you okay?” He just nodded his head, “I’m fine, stop asking me that.” I leaned in to kiss him and was all but lifted off the ground by a pair of strong arms that weren’t Matt’s.

“What are you two doing back here?” I looked up and smiled, it was Richie. “Hey Richie, how are you?” I turned and gave him a hug. We hadn’t said hello at the airport and he had yet to meet Matt. “I’m fine darlin’. How are you and,” he smiled and pointed at Matt “who’s this guy?” I smiled, “Richie, this is Matt.” Matt extended his hand, “hi, it’s nice to meet you.” Richie shook his hand, “its nice to meet you too man.” As we opened the back doors I heard someone call out, "Rich man, are you gonna hog all the girls today?" It was David, he had made his way to where we were and, of course, was feeling slighted. "Hi David" I gave him a wave and he grabbed me in a hug. "Hey Queenie, how are ya?" I looked up at him, "I'm doing fine. Congratulations. I knew she would say yes." David laughed, "so you did. Thank you again." I kissed his cheek, "I'm glad it worked out. Now, come say hello to Matt and let's get these bags unloaded."

Lucy led us inside and showed us where we would be staying. I looked around, noticing all the little “extras” she had, flowers on the tables, special towels in the bathroom, flowers in our room. “Lucy, you really didn’t have to go to so much trouble. I told you a pillow and a blanket would have been fine.” Lucy waved it off, “it’s no big deal really, no trouble at all.” I gave her a hug, “well, I appreciate it and I have a gift for you.” I went and unzipped my bag and handed her the package. She smiled, “I hope its more coffee.” I laughed, “how did you know?” What I didn’t tell her was that I had included my “recipe” if you could call it that. She would now know how to make the coffee like I do.

She left to finish with the other girls and Matt shut the door behind her. “Finally, I have you all to myself for a minute.” He was leaning against the door and pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, “so, what do you think of my friends?” He kissed the tip of my nose, “I like them. You met some nice people baby.” His mouth closed over mine and we shared a heated kiss. Just as Matt's hands started to roam, David pounded on the door, “hey, you two at it already, you just got here!” I pulled my mouth from Matt’s, “still think they’re nice?” He laughed and together we headed into the living room.

Jon had taken Hath to run some errands and the rest of us spent the afternoon getting reacquainted. It was nice to all be together again. Before we knew it, it was time for the girls to get ready for their night on the town.

Primping and Preening

By the time Hath and Jon got back it was nearly 5 and we had all congregated in the spare room. She showered and joined us. The music was blaring, we were talking and laughing, you’d have thought we all reverted to being teenagers or something.

Hath and just got her fabulous Jimmy’s on her feet when we heard Jon yell for her. She put her robe on and left the room. He came back told us we were going to want to see what was going on so we all followed to the other room.

Ten minutes later we were all back in the room, door clicked shut behind us, “are you going to let him get away with that Hath?” I couldn’t believe what had just happened. Hath just shrugged, “he had me order up my own paybacks, that was pretty good.” She promised that she would still dig at him so we let it drop.

I picked up my perfume and looked around, we were all in various stages of dress, Ang and Hath were comparing ink. Ang had a heart and dagger tattoo on her shoulder, the smirk showing at her waist and a smaller version of the joker on her hip. She looked spectacular in her blue bustier and short as sin skirt. Damn I wish I was taller. Her legs went on for miles.

Hath was stunning in her black and white Steve Madden dress that she had picked up that day in New York. She was right about the no bra thing. The dress wouldn’t have looked half as good if she had worn one and those shoes, they were killer.

Sam looked lovely in her short black skirt and white on white lace top. The cleavage she was sporting, holy hell, Jon was going to have a heart attack. Loved her boots too. I hope she goes back and gets the CFM ones she had her eye on after the baby comes.

Lucy was a vision in purple. The dress was fantastic add to that the black stilettos with the ankle strap and Richie was going to have to be held back in order for her to get out of the house.

Matt knocked on the door then, “half hour til the car gets here girls.” I smiled, “we’ll be out in a minute sweetie.”

I sprayed a little “Romance”, just my favorite bath and body works perfume on and donned my black tights, short black skirt with a skinny belt and my red wrap top that I bought at Macy’s that day in New York. With my push up bra on the girls were amply displayed and the diamond circle pendant Matt had given me for Christmas nestled right above my cleavage nicely. I zipped up my own pair of Jimmy’s, black knee high boots with a 4 inch heel. My hair was a tousled sexy mass of curls and as I slid on my black trench coat, Ang led us out to the living room.

The conversation that had been going on came to a halt when we entered the room. All eyes were trained on us and no one was talking. Richie found his voice first, “come on girls, what are ya wearing under there?” With a glance at each our coats hit the floor in unison and the guys just stared. I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable. “What?” I looked down at myself, was my skirt tucked up in my hose? Was my shirt inside out? I looked over at Matt, his eyes were wide as saucers, “say something, please!” He walked over to me and the guys all started talking at once. Matt grabbed my coat and urged me to put it back on and he started buttoning it up for me, “no way are you going out looking like that.” I pouted, “don’t you like it?” He shook his head, “I love it and that’s why you’re going to keep your coat on.” I kissed his cheek, “if I get any tips I’ll save ‘em for ya.”

The car had arrived by then and Matt snapped a couple of pictures before we all piled into the car. With drinks in hand, the driver closed the door and we were off.

No comments: