Welcome to Casa Lucy/ Time to get ready girls

~ Lucy

The trip from the airport seemed to fly by, before I knew it Richie was pulling in the driveway. We all filed out of the van and I headed towards the front door to let everyone in.

I noticed Richie grabbing Queenie, there had been such confusion at the airport, that I don’t think he had even said hello to her and Matt. I watched them as they laughed, God I hope he wasn’t saying anything to embarrass Queenie in front of Matt.

One by one they all followed me in the door, we were greeted by Gypsy, barking and jumping around. She tried to act like she was a bad ass, but she wasn’t, she seemed to really take to Sam, kept following her around and jumping and bouncing.

Everyone was going on saying how pretty the house looked as I gave them all a tour. When Richie walked in he just sort of looked around the place with a confused look on his face.

“Whose house is this?” he asked me when I was showing everyone to their rooms.

He had never gotten the “Martha Stewart” welcome from me, but in my defense the first time he came here, I didn’t know he was coming, otherwise he would have. I just gave him a look as I felt my cheeks getting warm. I know I may have gone a bit overboard…but this was the first time they had all been here, I wanted it to look nice…so sue me.

Jon asked me when the closest drug store and florist were at, I gave him directions, because I wasn’t willing to let anyone drive my baby. After Hath and Jon had left to run his errands, we all settled in the family room to visit some more. I think Ang’s accent confused Gypsy because every time Ang said anything to her, Gypsy just sort of tilted her head in confusion then ran over to sit by Sam.

After we had been visiting for a couple hours, I said to the other girls that we should start getting ready. I told them we could all get ready in the room Hath and Ang would share because there was a separate bathroom in there.

It was a little after 5 when Hath joined us and quickly jumped in the shower. This was so much fun, I hadn’t done something like this in years, probably not since high school. It was so much fun though sitting around everyone getting ready together. Hath was just starting to get dressed when Jon called her through the door.

He wanted her to answer the door. Now that is just ridiculous, anyone of those men could have answered the door we had to get ready, I had made reservations for us at Hennesy’s and since Jon had Hath out running around all day she had a late start getting ready. This night was for his girlfriend after all.

She tried to turn him away but he threatened to come in the room, none of us really thought he would, but then the door knob started turning, so Hath squeezed out the door, having a few words for Jon.

A minute or so later, Jon knocked on the door again, telling us we we’re going to want to miss this. What the hell had he done? It wasn’t good enough that she was at his beck and call, he had to mess with her too?

Once we all got to the front door, we saw a delivery guy with a…well…I guess you could call it a bouquet. After the Hath had gotten her “bouquet” from Jon, she walked back off towards the bedroom, we all followed her not saying a word. Once we were back in the room, and she had said nothing about what Jon had just pulled, which wasn’t like Hath, we asked her what her revenge was going to be. She said she wasn’t going to try to get revenge, that Jon had gotten her good, had her basically set up his payback to her, she couldn’t top that, but you could tell it was killing her. She did promise to get in as many digs to Jon as she could, but she wasn’t going to try to get revenge.

We we’re all just about done getting ready. Everyone look amazing. I had looked for the sexiest dress I could only because Richie made the mistake of trying to tell me what I could and could not wear for this night out, so of course I went straight to the “Could not wear” list and found something that would make his head spin. It was a deep purple dress with spaghetti straps and a gathered bodice that showed off just the right amount of cleavage. I had found a really cute pair of stilettos, the sort of reminded me of stripper shoes but hey, if I’m wanna look sexy, gotta have the perfect pair of stiletto’s to finish off the outfit.

Ang looked amazing in her outfit. I don’t know if I had the guts to wear a bustier in public, or a skirt that short. I give her credit though, sometimes I wish I could be that daring. But the most daring I could get was spaghetti straps.

Queenie red wrap blouse look perfect on her, red was definitely her color. Those boots she found when her, Hath and Sam had gone shopping in New York, looked perfect with the short black skirt she had couple with her red blouse.

Hath and Sam looked so good in their outfits. Hath was wearing a black and white Steve Madden dress and some Jimmy Choo’s. The dress came just a little bit above her knee and hid her baby bump quite well. So did Sam’s outfit. The contrast of the white on white blouse and the black skirt camouflaged her baby bump also, although she was farther along then Hath so there was still evidence of it.

I’m not sure who suggested it, but we all put on coats before we headed downstairs to leave. Personally I was glad, Richie could be a pretty possessive guy and I know he was going have a problem with this outfit, not that I cared, but I really didn’t want to start the evening off arguing with him.

When we got downstairs, the guys turned to look at us. Richie wanted to see what we had on under our coats. Remembering back to the first time we had all met up in Jersey, we all kind of just looked at each other, then dropped our coats to the floor.

It was so quiet in there you could of heard a pin drop. Matt rushed over to Queenie picking up her coat and putting it back on her, begging her not to take it off. Richie walked over to me “Don’t you remember the dress guidelines I gave you Lucia darling’” he said never taking his eyes off my chest. “ Don’t you remember the dial tone you heard after you gave me said guideline’s Richie baby?” was my response. He couldn’t help but laugh. “You look beautiful darling’…just don’t forget your taken.”

“How could I?” I asked him as I lifted my left arm to show him the slide bracelet he had given me for Christmas, with his stamp of ownership charm right in the middle.

Just then the doorbell rang, the car was hear to pick us up. We said good bye to our respective mates. Richie asking me to give him a call when we got home so he knew we were alright, then headed out for our girls night out on the town.

No comments: