Shopping, Sound Check and.... The Show!

~Queenie

Hearing voices coming from somewhere, I rolled over, I pushed my hair out of my face, glanced at the clock and groaned. 7:30, what the hell is everyone doing up already? I dropped my head back down on the bed and swore when I heard voices in the hall. I didn’t want any of them to see me like this. I stripped off last night’s clothes, slipped on my robe and went to see what was going on.

I found Hath, Ang and Luce in the kitchen. Ang and Hath were sitting at the table dressed and chatting, Luce was standing by the coffee looking about like how I felt. Without a word I crossed to the coffee pot and took the cup Luce offered as I studied the two at the table. “Jon call you already Hath?” I took a sip of the hot brew as she frowned and nodded her head, “yeah and he was way too chipper for 7 in the morning.” I moved to the table, sat down and looked over at Ang, “where the hell did you go already?” Hath jumped in before Ang could answer, “this crazy bitch went running this morning.” I looked at Ang, “you are outta your freaking mind woman!” She patted my arm, “what’s the matter sweetie, got a bit of a hangover this morning?” She was so smug, the damn Irish in her, she didn’t have any trouble this morning. I stuck my tongue out at her, “bitch.”

Sam wandered in then and we got our things together for later so that Hath could take our stuff to the hotel. After she was on her way we had breakfast and got ourselves ready for a marathon shopping day. Matt is joining us today and I fear he may want to take the first flight to anywhere but here by the time we are done.

Lucy took us shopping on the Magnificent Mile and holy hannah, I haven’t seen so many stores and restaurants in my life. We were in heaven, though judging from Sam’s reaction, she probably thought it was hell. Have we mentioned that shopping is not her favorite sport? Matt put up with us trying on shoes and looking at clothes, oohing and aahing over baby things. And, speaking of baby things, I found the sweetest little sweatsuits for LK and LJ. Believe it or not I found a Razorback one and had to have it for LK along with the Giants one I found. I bought a couple of those and they even had a Patriots one. So, each of the babies is going to have an outfit to wear come next football season courtesy of Auntie Q. I love baby things!

Matt was really a good sport. He carried a bunch of stuff for us and kept the eye-rolling and smart ass remarks to himself, mostly. He even put up with all of us asking, “does my butt look big in this?” Have I mentioned I love him yet? I treated us all to lunch at a great little pizza place that Lucy knew of and we all got to find out just what Chicago-style pizza was. By the time we finished there we had just enough time to drop our stuff off at the hotel and head over to the United Center for sound check.

When we got into the arena Jon had Hath running all over like a chicken with her head cut off. We heard very loud “fuck me!” and then Jon started laughing and we knew he was just being a pain in the ass. He told her he was just messing with her and she joined us down near the front to watch. Now, having been a Jovi fan for more years than I care to admit here, this is a dream come true, well one of a few anyway.

When the guys started in with Let’s Make it Baby, Hath and Ang, putting on a show for the guys, started grinding against each other. I thought David was going to have a heart attack and Richie, well, we got a “holy shit” through the talk box and we were in hysterics. Jon decided to end sound check then and there, deciding it was in his best interest to get everyone the hell out of there.

Backstage we met Obie and Tony and several others that keep the show moving. It was quite the operation. We headed back to the hotel for a light dinner and man, can I just tell you, Ang she can eat! She had picked on stuff all day today, had pizza at lunch and was now chowing down on a man-sized steak. I like to eat as much as the next person, but I just don’t know where she puts it all. God bless her!

After dinner we girls disappeared up to David’s room to get ready. I walked with Matt to his room first, kissed him and told him I’d be back. Knocking on the door Lucy tugged me inside and dragged me over to where the others were standing and looking at Hath. I noticed the plastic bag right away. “What is that?” She pulled out the outfit, “Jesus Hath, you are so gonna get in trouble.” She shrugged it off, “just giving David a little tease. Jon already warned me not to distract him too much, I figure this should be just enough.”

I shook my head and grabbed my bag, “girls I’m gonna get ready in Matt’s room. I’ll meet ya’ll downstairs.” I headed down the hall and using my key, slipped into the room. He was sprawled across the bed, eyes closed and looked for all the world like he was asleep. I felt kind of bad for him. First I dumped him off with the guys last night and then I dragged him all over hell’s half acre with the girls today. We didn’t have much time but I wanted to know that I appreciated him putting up with our antics. I dropped my bag and approached the bed, crawling up from the end, straddling his hips. He smiled, “hey baby, I was just resting for a minute.” I leaned over and kissed him, “that’s okay baby, you just lay there and relax.”

I worked his shirt up and off and trailed kisses over his chest, following the trail of hair down to the button on his jeans. I paused and looked up at him, his eyes were still closed and there was just a hint of a smile playing on his lips. I slid his jeans and boxer briefs off and crawled back up, stroking his legs on the way. I ran my fingers lightly over the quickly hardening length of him before leaning over and taking him in my mouth.

At his groan of approval I continued, gently rolling his balls in my hand as I alternated long slow glides and short quick thrusts. I felt him stiffen under me and sucked hard as I squeezed the base of him with my free hand. His hand was tangled in my hair, holding my head as he thrust his hips up, meeting every stroke of my mouth. I could tell he was close so I sucked a bit harder and was rewarded with his groan “baby, God baby, I’m … oh shit!” I took all he offered and I let him slip from my mouth. He pulled me up to him and kissed me soundly, “what was that for?” I stroked his cheek, “just because you have been such a good sport the last two days. I love you.” He kissed me again, “I love you too.” I sighed, “we need to get ready. Think you’ve got the energy?” He closed his eyes, “you go get started and I’ll join you in a minute.”

We met the others downstairs with just a minute or two to spare. I looked at Ang and Hath and felt slightly underdressed. I had on dark curve hugging jeans, a black v-neck form fitting shirt, red CFM boots and my dark red leather jacket. Ang had on slim fit jeans a black leather vest and those tat sleeves. They were way cool. And then there was Hath all in black. I sidled up to her so I could speak without being overheard. "That so isn't the outfit that was in that small plastic bag." She grinned, "you'll see later. Shhh." What a group we must have looked like.

We all had our backstage passes and we rode over with the guys in the SUVs. It was more than a little surreal entering the arena with the guys. Yet another dream come true. We watched Daughtry from the side of the stage and then were ushered to the Fan Pits to watch the first part of the show. As Hath walked out with Jon’s guitar the first time Ang hollered “Slutzilla” and I thought David’s eyeballs were going to fall right out of his head, either that or he was going to throw Hath down right there on the stage and fuck her brains out.

After Bad Name we were ushered out of the fan pit and into the front row! We had a hell of a time, even Matt was enjoying himself. I think he’s a closet fan, but he would never admit it. When the solo came during Bed of Roses and Jon kissed that girl and then smacked her on the ass, I thought Sam was gonna climb up on stage and smack him. She was pissed. We reminded her that it was just part of the show and she settled a little, but she was still mad.

After the encore we headed backstage to wait for the guys to go back to the hotel for the after party. Ang and I decided to have a little fun of our own with the guys. We were both sitting on Matt's lap when they came in, and David and Richie stopped dead as we both planted kisses on Matt.

David found his voice first, "Ang, you hurt me. I thought I was your guy?" Before she could respond Richie offered, "you two-timing us already darlin'?"

Ang smirked at the both of them, "you were taking too long boys and this one here," she nodded toward Matt, "well he was here and Queenie had no objections."

No comments: