Seeing the Sights...

~Queenie

Sunday morning I woke to Matt’s mouth nuzzling my neck and his hand stroking between my legs. I stroked my hand up and down his back, “babe, we have to…” I trailed off as he hit a sensitive spot. He smirked as he looked at me, “what was that?” I tried again, “we are meeting everyone at the hotel and going sightseeing this morning.” He pulled his head up and looked at me, “I like the sights I’m seeing right here.” I laughed, “you are so bad.”

He lowered his head, catching my lips and then working his way down my neck to my chest, pushing the blankets out of his way, his hand continuing to tease me. I sighed when he captured one hardened nipple and worried it lightly between his teeth. Letting one go he blew on it lightly and worked his way to the other, pausing to look up at me, “you still want to get up?” I shook my head and as his mouth found my other nipple I reached under the blankets to find him hard and ready. I stroked him lightly and he growled against my breast, the vibrations running straight through me. I could feel my orgasm mounting and I wanted him to be in me, “baby, please” I begged him. He moved up over me and slid into me slowly. I savored every inch of that wonderful feeling of being filled. I sighed as I felt him buried to the hilt. He looked down at me, “feel good baby?” I pulled him closer, “amazing” I told him as I kissed him. He moved then and with every hard thrust he took me closer to the edge of oblivion. As we reached our orgasm together we tried to be quiet. We didn’t want Ang to hear us.

When Matt dropped onto his back next to me he pulled me close, “love you baby.” Just then there was a pounding on the door, “are ya going to get out of bed already? We do have somewhere to be in half and hour you know.” I laughed, “we’ll be ready Ang” I yelled as I wrapped my arm across Matt’s chest. “I love you too. Now, we really need to get ready.”

We showered and dressed and were at the hotel with minutes to spare, but we ended up having to wait for Richie and Luce. Why didn’t that surprise me? When they finally showed their faces we gave them a round of applause and loaded into the SUVs.

Lucy showed us her Chicago. She took us by Grant Park and Buckingham Fountain, explaining that the fountain was shut off in the winter but still, it was something to see.

Our next stop was Navy Pier. We drove up to the top of the parking deck and we all filed out of the Suvs. Lucy was right, the view was spectacular from up there. We all milled around a bit, Sam took pictures of each of us and then wanted to climb up on the wall to get a better picture of the lake. Jon put a stop to that right quick so she settled for holding her camera up and just snapping a few shots. We noticed a few people starting to stop and stare, trying to figure if the guys were really who they thought they were. Jon started to get antsy, “can we go now?” Sam wanted one more picture, “I want a group shot first.” We had one nice couple take a picture of the whole lot of us and then we piled back into the vehicles and were on our way.

We went by Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and the Museum of Science and Technology, but had no time to go through them. I looked at Matt, “we’ll have to come back.” He nodded his agreement. Then Lucy took us to Soldier Field. I think she just wanted a chance to run Grossman over. Her Bears hadn’t had a very good year and I think she wanted some retribution, but that was just me.

Sam got excited about the “L” train, which I myself had heard of but had never seen. She wanted to ride it, but Jon put his foot down. Lucy told her about the muggings and that put an end to that. Oh well, better safe than sorry, right?

We stopped back and Lucy’s so she could take care of Gypsy and ended up bringing her along. I guess she wanted to be a part of the harem too.

We enjoyed the show from backstage again. I’m really getting use to this! The guys were spot on as usual. We didn’t stick around too long after this time. When Lucy and Richie left, Matt, Ang and I headed back to Lucy’s. We sat in the living room for a bit, rehashing the day and sharing a couple of Ang’s Jack chocolates before calling it a night.

No comments: