My Little Jaunt – The Beginning!

~ Ang

February 22nd, 2008, 2 hours from touchdown!

Bloody hell, I’ve not been this nervous in years.

Why am I nervous, well I’m in a plane, flying across a great expanse of water to the U.S of A! Specifically I’m flying into Chicago.

The reason for this, I’m going to meet a wonderful group of women I’ve never met before. Sounds strange to you, hell how do you think I feel?

I met them in a football forum, American football I hasten to add. I don’t do English football, yawn!

There’s Hath(GSA or Triple G), Lucy(Duchess), Steph(Queenie), Sam(Juliet) and me, there I’m UKfootydunce or Ang. Technically I’m really an Angel, parents can be a PITA. Been told you can see the horns **snicker**

So hey Angel ‘Ang’ Jamieson at your service, can you see the eye rolling. Half Irish, half bitch according to my dear departed pop, when I was older of course.

Sorry, getting off the subject.

There’s also Zan, Kidd and Joker, the only guys on the flippin board! Bless them, the damn flirts.

The girls are a blast. I didn’t really participate at first, mainly because of the time difference. I’m about five hours in front of them. So most of the conversations took place when I’m snoring my ass off, or clearing up in the bar. Yeah I own the place, I inherited from pop.

But we’ve clicked and I’d call them my girl friends now, well extended family lol.

The main reason we seemed to click even more, is that we all love Bon Jovi!! I’ve always been a David fan. Those long fingers, killer thighs …………. Damn need to stop there. See I need to stop as Hath is engaged to David!

How the hell did that happen you may ask? Weeeellll turns out that Zan, Kidd and Joker, are in fact, pauses for dramatic effect ………………. Richie Sambora, Jon Bon Jovi and David Bryan! Yup ¾ of Bon Jovi!!!!! Christ, the men I’ve lusted after, David lol, was talking to us on the damn board!

The guys hit it off with the girls, Jon is now engaged to Sam, and are expecting a baby, awwww so damn cute. But for god’s sake don’t say the ‘c’ word around Jon, eek! Lucy and Richie have hooked up, and I’m hoping he’ll pull his finger out and put a ring on her finger too! Hath as I’ve said is engaged to David, and expecting a baby too, possibly twins! Told Lucy not to drink the water lmao! We are all becoming honorary aunties to the Jovi babies.

Even Steph has become engaged while we’re on the board. She met WKG, that’s short for Wedding Kissa Guy. Can’t remember who gave him that name, but the real one’s Matt. And he proposed not long ago.

Me, well I’m free and single, Hath nicked mine lol. She knows I love her.

When I get to Chicago I’ll be the only single in the bunch. Fifth wheel or what? But I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to jump on a plane and meet the girls. Oh and yeah I suppose I’m gonna meet the guys too lol.

Hell if I think about it too much I start to hyperventilate! I’m gonna meet the rest of Jovi. Damn. Mind you, and here I get a little smug, I’ve already met one of them. Tico was golfing at St Andrews in Scotland and I took off up there. Let’s just say it was a week to remember. And the hangover from hell and I can drink most men under the table.

So that’s basically it really. I’m flying in to have a week I’ll never forget. Oh yeah and for Jon to spring a wedding onto Sam!!!!! Woohooo! And guess who gets to play photographer??? Yup yours truly, can’t wait.

God knows who’s going to meet me at the airport. Hath and Steph land before me. Lucy’s going to pick us up. I did say I’d get there myself but the Italian temper flared to life and all of us told in no uncertain words she’d pick us up.

I’ve been told that David can’t wait to meet me! Why? Because Hath told him I like him more than the others, you can see me rolling my eyes here. Well I think Richie’s being a bit of a git and calling me David’s only fan, I’m not, but I’ll deal with Zanny when I see him lol.

One thing I do know, I’ve been promised that many kisses I may need a lip transplant. Hath says I need to get a Richie kiss, turned her legs to mush. They’ve, the guys, I think have started a race to see who can kiss me first!??! I’m hiding behind Matt!

Not really sure about my welcome from Jon! When the penny finally dropped who they were, I threw a small bitch fest at Jon. Turns out that everyone had wanted to tell me who they were, all except him. I was flying out to Alaska, holiday, don’t ask; when I finally confronted the guys with it. Long story short I thought Jon was trying to bribe me into staying quite about them, as if I’d do anything other. I had trouble at work, and I took it out on him.

Phew wee the Bongiovi temper in action, even via pm is a sight to behold. Think I spoilt it for him though by laughing at him. Well he shouldn’t have mentioned he’d have offer sex, not concert tickets as a bribe. It sent me into paroxysms of laughter. Everything got sorted, but I’ll wait and see how he is when I land.

And that should be in about two hours! And we’re early!

I’ve dressed for snow, jeans, wife beater, NYG jersey, under my Pats one, long story all to do with the Super Bowl and Hath and Jon betting. See!! You definitely saw the eye roll there! Oh and my biker boots. I’ve also got my leather gunslinger coat, Jacks words, not mine! Jacks my bar manager btw, he’s like a pesky younger brother too! Also have my obligatory Pats baseball cap, been wearing it non stop for about two months.

Ok, **yawn** need a power nap. Think I’m going to need it. One thing about being able to go first class, leg room!

Oh yeah today’s my birthday, 40 something lmao, what a pressie I’m going to get!

No comments: