My Little Jaunt - continued!

~ Ang

Landing and Arriving!

I awoke to the stewardess gently shaking me telling me I need to put on my belt. In a sleep haze I do. Opening and closing my eyes I focus on my watch.

Well hell, we’re about forty five minutes in front of our arrival time. How the heck do they do that?????

Grabbing my handbag I check my hair, raking a comb through it. It’s longer now, back to past my shoulders. I use to have it waaay down my back, but cut it several months ago on a whim. I’d straightened it before leaving, and hell it was still like it. GHD!!! Wooohooooo!

Hmmm which lippy to use, Scarlet Velvet or Caramel Caress? I think I’ll go with …….the caramel. I slick it on, pucker and snicker! God help whoever picks me up, it’s dark and deadly!

The plane lands smoothly and I deplane, thanking the stewardesses. Nice bunch, no snobby mares in that lot. Now I need to catch my luggage and figure out where the hell my rides got too.

I’m early which means somewhere in here Hath, Steph and Matt are about. But I figure to sit and wait for whomever to show up and surprise them! I laugh and the security guard that’s already watching me, gets a bit more nervous, he’s not used to seeing someone dressed in black leather and a base ball cap pulled down, oh yeah sunglasses! I have twitchy eyes, so anything bright or fluorescent lighting makes them water. Mr security guard has a friend with him now. I smile and show my teeth, might as well make it interesting! Then I stand and stretch, I see them look me up and down, yeah boys I’m a tall one, 5ft 11” in my bare feet.

Grabbing my cases, yup plural, and handbag I saunter over to them, they’re looking a tad nervous. My devil on my shoulder makes me grin even more and the saunter becomes a slink. You know the one, long stride, hips bumping and grinding from side to side, their eyes can’t seem to figure where the hell to look. Drawing level with them, I look down at them.

‘Hey guys, can you tell me where the toilets are. Girls gotta freshen while her ride turns up.’ I pucker them caramel lips at them, and run my tongue over them, and they shift uneasily. My grin turns into a smirk.

The taller one, paunch, sweaty, toothless, ick! ‘Sure can mam, over there to your left.’ He leers, I shudder! Yuckyyyyyy! But I turn the wattage up and blind em with my pearlies.

‘Thanks boys, you security guys are ace in this country.’ They puff up and I turn quickly away before they can see me laugh my ass off. I head for the little girls room.

Damn I’m hot! With that thought I dive into the stall and take off my Pats jersey and the NYG one, then put my Pats back on. Pull on my GS jacket, and head for the door. Better but I daren’t take any more off as I don’t know how cold it is out there. Checking my watch I see I should have arrived now, I laugh again.

Walking out I check out the people milling around.

Hmmmm ………… I notice two men with their backs to me, they look familiar, even from this angle. Could it be ……………… Holy Hannah, its David and Richie! Be still my beating heart, I go hot and cold. I really hadn’t expected them to meet me, Lucy yeah, but not these two. I thought it had been all talk and posturing.

And hell! No Matt in sight! Shit this could be interesting. The devil was still firmly on my shoulder. Dare I?

I might never have the chance again, and I’m sure Lucy and Hath wouldn’t mind.

I move up closer, damn they’re taller than me, I know they are, but it’s still a shock.

I can hear them talking, looks like they’ve even got a sign with them. Might be for me, I snicker quietly and listen to their conversation.

‘Lucy says she’ll get the others stuff into the van and then meet us here. I’m surprised Hath let you come on your own. Ang is your only fan after all.’ Richie laughed.

‘Hath was all for me meeting the plane asshole. Don’t know why the hell you tagged along, it’s me she likes.’ Richie let that one go as he noticed a woman walking towards them.

‘Is that her?’ Richie asked, nudging David in the ribs.

‘Naw, she's not a redhead you idiot.’ David rolled his eyes.

‘Yes she is.’

‘No, that's strawberry blond. That's not red.’

‘Well, what about her?’

‘Too short, didn't Lucy say she was tall?’

‘Yeah, but that one looks tall...’

‘You need your eyes examined, old man.’ David snickered. Reaching over and fisting Richie on the arm.

’Screw you.’ He pushed David back.

‘No honey cakes you ain’t my type.’

Ang couldn’t believe this conversation. She’d tracked each woman they’d spotted, Christ these two were in for one hell of a shock if that’s what they called tall and red head.

‘You don’t think Ang missed the plane do ya?’ David asked, nearly all the passengers had disembarked, and still no tall red head.

‘She called Lucia to let her know she was boarding, so no, she hasn’t missed it.’

‘You think we’ve got the right gate?’ David checked the bit of paper Lucy had written the time and gate on. Nope it was right.

‘Maybe we should see if it’s delayed, we didn’t think to ask.’ Richie said feeling a bit of a fool if they’d been standing here waiting and her plane hadn’t yet landed.

I laughed softly, and putting on my best Yankee twang, walked up to their backs and as I grabbed a handful of each mans ass and squeezed, hard, saying ‘Well hell I know them asses anywhere, how about giving me a little somethin, somethin?’ And I waited.

Both of them jumped and stiffened. Swinging about the first thing they notice was the base ball cap pulled down low and the sunglasses; then the height of the woman in front of them. But hearing that twang threw them through a loop.

‘Erm …. Sorry darlin but we’re taken and waiting for someone.’ Richie knew fans got carried away, but by the look on David’s face he was just as shocked with her audacity as he was.

I noticed by this time Lucy coming up behind them, a big grin on her face, she’d seen me goose them both. I puckered and blew her a kiss, the guys gulped thinking I’d done it to them. She stopped and waited. I walked forward, they took a step back, and inside I was struggling to hold back my laughter. I reached over and laid a hand on each of their chests, David looked like he was ready to kill me. Richie looked like my hand was a nasty germ he wanted gone.

Behind them Lucy was in stitches, her hands stifling her laughter. I saw the rest coming up behind her, and Lucy telling them shush. Fuck Jon’s with them!

Turning my head towards David I said in my normal voice, ‘What not even for your only fan?’ I reached up whipping my cap and glasses off, and started to laugh at them.

They stood and stared, both of them trying to grasp what had just happened. They both started spluttering and bitching. Lucy pushed pass them, winked up at me, ‘Welcome to Chi town honey.’ And to both men’s astonished looks, I leant down and kissed her smack on the lips! Get you dirty minds out of the gutter! It was a girl friend kiss, all for show and no tongue. But for the hell of it we lingered a little bit.

Drawing back ‘Thanks sweetie, glad to be here. Boys, your jaws are on the floor, pick em up.’ Laughing Lucy and I hugged. ‘Now where the hell’s my kisses?’ I puckered again, and waited. Hath, Steph, Matt, Sam and Jon looked on, Hath rolling her eyes at me and grinning.

David beat Richie off the mark by a second; he grabbed me, and then planted his lips on mine. Well fuck! My legs went from underneath me, sorry Hath, but boy could he kiss! I’d waited twenty odd years for this, and he didn’t disappoint me. My hands fluttered about like a virgin with her first stiffy, wondering where the hell to put them. I settled for his shoulders, safeish ground, and hung on for dear life.

Pulling back he said, ‘Hey there darlin, nice to finally met ya. And damn you are a tall one.’ Those sparkling green eyes laughed into mine. Now I see why I’ve lusted after him for so long. Damned if I wasn’t a quivering wreck! I itched to pull a curl.

‘Ok let me at her.’ Was the only warning I had as I was pulled away from those green sparklers, and suddenly looking at deep chocolate ones? I glanced at Lucy; he is hers after all. ‘Darlin she gave me permission.’ Then his lips settled onto my and well lets say my knees went, but not as much as they did when David kissed me. This time my hands had grabbed onto his waist so I didn’t land in a heap.

He let me go and I looked from each ones smug ass grin to the other, I came back to earth fast, ‘Well boys you’re good, but hell Lucy’s better!’ Everyone laughed at their faces.

Richie was moaning that no one was supposed to kiss Lucy but him. Boy is he in for a shock! Bite me big boy! ‘Suck it up Zanny.’ I laughed at his soured face on the nickname I’d given him.

I walked passed them to the others. Hath, Sam and Steph grabbed me and we giggled and laughed and talked at once, Lucy joining in. There were hugs and kisses galore. The boys just standing there looking on. We’d made a good start on all those kisses we said we were getting. I admired the sparklers, engagement rings, the girls were sporting. Good job I had my sunglasses!

I had a pat of Sam’s growing bump and awwwed over her. Damn she’s a great foil for Jon! Love her to pieces!

‘Well Steph introduce me to your hunk then.’ I grinned at her as the love she felt for Matt shone out. She made the introductions, I looked him up and down, and he swallowed. Turning back to Steph, ‘You’ve got a doll there honey. Hey Matt, I seemed to remember you and a kiss were mentioned.’ I walked over and planted one on his ……… cheek. He looked a little relieved. ‘So you and I are the only ones who’ve not done this before. Daunting isn’t it? He laughed and said hell yeah. Nice bloke.

Then I realised Tico and Hugh were there too. Tico grabbed me into a bear hug, and gave me a smacking great kiss. 'Miel nice to see you again. Told these idiots you were very tall, but they wouldn't have it.' We had a minute catch up, and then he then introduced me to Hugh, what a sweetie, he hails from Scotland, so there was another UKer in the bunch. I gave him a hug and pecked him on the cheek. Damn the kisses were mounting up.

That left me with just Jon. To say I hesitated was an understatement! We both walked towards each other like gun slingers lining up, we stopped about a foot apart, and I looked down at him, ‘Damn Jon you look much bigger on stage.’ I waited; if I hadn’t been forgiven he’d throw a bitch fest, which would make me laugh again. If I had been forgiven, he’d take it as the joke I meant it to be. I held my breath, not looking away from those baby blues of his. If I looked away, well I didn’t want to think about it.

‘Yeah lady and you’re tall! Well for a woman.’ He laughed, hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek. Phew! Looks like I’ve been forgiven.

‘Jesus Ang, you pack more than Hath does! How long you staying? A month or two?’ David enquired.

‘Well Joker, if you don’t want the goodies I’ve got in one of the cases, I could’ve traveled with one.’ I was finally gaining my balance back, just.

Goodies, does that mean you’ve brought some of that chocolate?’ Both he and Richie looked longingly at me, even Jon perked up when the Jack Daniels chocolate was mentioned. I’d been sending it over for a while and they seemed to like it.

‘Well if we don’t get going you’ll never find out. And don’t try opening the cases, I’ve locked them.’ With the guys muttering, and bringing my cases; us girls linked arms and walked to the van. We got some admiring looks as we strutted through the airport.

--------------------------------------------------------

Before we left the airport I spotted the two security guards again, and aimed towards them. Everyone wondering wtf I was up too.

‘Hey there boys; nice to see you again, wonder if you’d do me a lil bitty favour?’ The look on their faces said hell no, but they said ok.

‘Anyone got an idea what the hell she’s doing?’ Hath asked. Blank faces all around. They waited for me to enlighten them.

I opened the large purse/carry all I always carry when I have my babies with me. My babies are precious to me, my pride and joy. I hoisted out my digital camera, the simple one lmao. Hath grinned she’d twigged and so had the other girls.

‘I want a picture of this lot.’ I waved at the baseball wearing, sunglass hiding boys and then the girlies, who I notice fluffed their hairs and got out the lippy. I quickly showed the security guards how to aim point and click, simple, damn I hope so!

‘Ok if you have any objections, stand over to the side!’ I looked at the Jovi boys and raised my eyebrow in question, ‘I want to remember this, so either suck it up or move out of shot.’ Foot firmly down I ignored them.

The girls laughed and crowded about me, all linking arms, Matt stood behind Steph linking his arms under hers and grinned. I held my breath, would they? I didn’t dare look.

The next thing I know Hath, Sam and Luce are pushed in front as Richie, Jon and David crowd in. Richie and David are shoulder to shoulder with me. Hats and glasses removed! I choked up, bless them. Their women held the same way as Matt held Steph. Suddenly Richie and David yelp as Hugh and Tico shove them aside. Hugh stood behind me and Tico in front, I howl with laughter. David and Richie bitch, but get flipped off, 'You two got your women with you, we claim the hot single woman for our own.' Teek grins. Love that man.

David moans again. 'Well you could swap with Hugh ....' I grin evily.

David grins and starts to move, Hath held on, ‘Oh no, he’s not going anywhere near you! He’s looking for payback for the ass grab you did. I’m not that stupid!’ She puckered up and blew me a kiss. The guards by this time have taken loads of pics, and a few people stop and watch. We notice and quickly the boys plonk their shades and hats back on.

I went to get my baby. I checked that we hadn’t been decapitated, he actually did very well. Thanking them and flashing them a smile and a wink, I packed up and went back to the group.

‘You lady are a flirt!’ Matt said woohooo he spoke to me!

I fluttered my lashes and in a breathy whisper, ‘I have no idea what you mean young man.’ He cracked up and the others looked at us. I puckered up and blew them another kiss, winking at Matt, I liked this guy.

‘Can we go now?’ Jon asked.

‘God you’re a bossy bugger!’ I eye rolled with fervour. With that we took off for the exit.

We piled into the van, boys at the front, except for David, yup I’m eye rolling. He pushed in between Hath and I, and gave Richie a smug look. Hath and I rolled our eyes, then Steph, Sam and Lucy did the same. Richie flicked him the bird and got in the drivers seat. He had to cause Lucy didn’t want to miss out on the talking.

Jon sat in front with Richie, Matt was ensconced somewhere between Hugh and Tico. Bless him he looked more enamoured than I did.

The ride wasn’t that long. Hath was now doing the eye rolling, I was in full flatter mode to David. Hell he’s been my idol for years, gotta let it out, then I’ll be fine. We talked all the way there. It was one massive chatter factory on wheels. In that van I plucked up the courage and achieved my lifetime ambition, I pinged his curls, damn there soft.

Lucy and Hath caught me, I grinned like a lunatic. Hath knew I’d get over it soon!

Lucy made a comment about me having my hands on Hath’s man, to which Hath said loud enough for everyone to hear, ‘Ah, I’m not worried, I ‘m the one that’s sleeping with Ang tonight, not David.’

Well bugger me, David and Jon nearly got whiplash from turning to quick. Richie just looked in the rear view mirror with the ‘did I hear that right’ look.

I couldn’t hold it in, I cracked out laughing, ‘You lot are too easy. Hath, it isn’t fun when they’re so bloody easy.’

Hath said it is, and then she told Jon I’m a spooner and she’s a cuddler, perfect bed mates!

He asked if we were sure we hadn’t before now? A confused and dazed look on his face.

My reply, ‘Where have you been? We’ve been friends for MONTHS, and hell, we’re just sleeping together!’

David choked in, ‘Stop saying that!’ He glared at me.

Hath elbowed him, telling him to relax, there’d be plenty of room in the bed if he was feeling left out. We both laughed our asses off!

David sulked saying it would serve us right if he took us up on that offer.

My reply, ‘Honey, you’d never survive it!’ And blew and kiss at Hath. Both of us going off into gales of laughter again.

Damn this is gonna be FUN!

No comments: