Look out Chi-Town...the Harem's here

~ Lucy

Finally! Its time for our Girls night out! It seems like its was forever ago that we started planning this. We also decided to make this Sam’s bachelorette party. We told her since Ang was here with us, and didn’t know if she’d be able to make it in whenever they decided to set a date, that we thought we’d make our girls night out all about her.

I must say, all of us look absolutely amazing. The guys weren’t all that thrilled with our outfits…but they know better then to try to stop us, plus they know they have nothing to worry about, they are some of the greatest men any of us have ever been involved with, there’s not a man in this town that could hold a candle to them.

I had found a really nice restaurant called Hennesy’s that had a bar and pool hall upstairs. I knew this would be the perfect place to take the girls to for dinner. Sam and Ang we’re quite the pool sharks, and according to Hath…she’s been playing pool since she was too small to even see over the pool table. I’m not really a pool player, I like it, I just suck at it. So anyway as I was saying…I knew this would be the perfect place to take them.

The girls were all oooing and ahhhing as we walked into the place. I told the hostess we had a reservation under Rome, I never give my full name for reservations because they can never pronounce it, she said that they were just setting up our table and it would be just a moment.

I noticed a lot of the men in the place followed us as we were led to our tables. Yeah I know we’re all taken, but hell who doesn’t like getting attention so you know us…we worked it.

As I was trying to decided between the blackened Tilapia or the shrimp scampi, our waiter came over and said the men at the bar would like to buy us drinks. We all sort of smile at each other, then gave the waiter our drink orders. I decided to go with the shrimp scampi, and I was not disappointed, that stuff melted in my mouth.

Once we finished dinner and dessert, we headed upstairs to the pool hall. We found a table right close to one of the tables. Ang and Hath started a game and it was very obvious that they knew what they were doing, I stood no chance against these girls so Queenie and I opted watch and not play.

After they had been playing for a bit, our friends from downstairs sauntered over and challenged Ang and Hath to a game, Queenie, Sam and I just snickered knowing that these 20 something’s had no clue as to what they were getting themselves in for.

Ang and Hath murdered them in the first two games they played, and Sam not being able to sit back anymore , joined them for the third game, which she won in almost no time at all. I guess the girls felt bad for basically hustling these guys, so we offered to go dutch on the drinks, but they wouldn’t let us, saying that we had won fair and square…lord if they only knew.

It was time to leave for the gambling boat, the 20 something’s tried to talk us into letting them come with us, “ Sorry boys…this is a girls night out…and besides we’re all taken” I said to them over my shoulder as we very confidently walked out leaving them in a puddle of their own drool.

Now I’m not really a gambler. In all the time that I’ve lived here, this would be the first time I had actually been to the gambling boat. I’m also not much of a card player so I had made up my mind that I was gonna stick to playing the slots.

When we were walking past the slot machines, Queenie stopped us she found a machine she wanted to play. I sat at a machine a couple seats down from her. Not wanting to appear stupid, I just copied what she did, except I only put $10.00 in the machine as opposed to her $20.00.

Within a few minutes bells and whistles were ringing out of Queenie’s machine and it started spitting out coins. Queenie was all excited, I don’t blame her, I’d be doing cartwheels if I had won on my first pull. She cashed in her coins and it totaled up to about $200.00, damn! Maybe I should have put a $20.00 in the machine.

The girls wanted to check out the blackjack table. As I said earlier, I’m not really a card player, so Sam and I walked over to the roulette table. I had always wanted to try roulette, but didn’t feel confident enough to actually place a bet, so we just watched the other people at the table. A waitress brought over some drinks for us, I assumed Queenie or Ang had ordered them for us, but when I thanked them for the drinks, they said they didn’t buy them, the didn’t know who had ordered them for us. We wandered around the place a bit. Ang and Hath were trying their hands at just about everything, and we’re doing damn good in my opinion. Queenie and I had had quite a few ‘rita’s by the time we made it back by the slots again, and I was feeling lucky in my drunken state, so I decided to try my luck again.

Not winning anything, and not wanting to lose anymore money, I looked at my watch and saw it was almost 3:00am. Queenie, Ang and I staggered back to the car giggling, it’s amazing how funny things are after a few…ok more then a few ‘rita’s, but that was the whole point of tonight, to go out with my girls and have the time of our lives.

When we got back to my house, I was greeted by Gypsy doing her pee dance so I let her out as the others descended to their rooms. Once I got Gypsy all set for the night, I slipped out of my clothes and put on my jovi jimmies and climbed into bed. Richie had asked me to call him when we got home so he knew we were alright, I hesitated calling him because I didn’t want to wake him, but I didn’t want to worry him either, so I decided to call his cell and leave him a message.

To my surprise he answered. I told him we were home and that we had had a great time. He said him and the guys had had a great time too and he really liked Matt. We talked about our plans for the next day, then we said good night, and as always he told me to dream about him…that wouldn’t be a problem…he was always the first thing I thought of in the morning and the last thing I thought of at night.

No comments: