Saturday Night's Alright for Dancing, Singing etc!

~Ang

Well hell we crawled in at three thirtyish this morning, it’s now seven and I’m wide awake.

Hath’s snoring, she was right about being a cuddler! She’s plastered herself on me like a bloody limpet! Poor David! I prise her off me; she grunts and mutters then goes back to revving the engine.

I quietly grab my undies, trackie bottoms, my fav jogging T, and nearly scream as Hath’s phone starts playing ‘We are the Champions’. She mutters, groans and her hand snatches the offending thing, ‘What?’ My, my, we are a tad grumpy this morning.

I carry on out the door; realising Jon’s the one on the other end of the phone. Poor girl; looks like he’s starting as he means to carry on.

I head downstairs and grab some water, damn I’m thirsty. Grab my mp3 player out of my bag, put my little camera in my pocket, you never know and head on out. Lucy had given me a key last night so I could lock the door behind me.

I stretch and bend and loosen up. I yank on my thermal gloves and hat, and then I take off for a nice long ice cold jog.

After half an hour I’m back. There’s life when I get back, barely! Hath and Sam are up and running. Hath looks pissy, so Jon must have thrown his weight about.

‘Morning ya'll.’ I walk in stripping off my layers.

‘Lord, woman I thought you were joking about the not sleeping thing. You’ve already been jogging? Don’t you have a hangover?’ Sam was eyeing me like I’d lost it.

‘What’s a matter, Hath, Jon bringing it? Oh and I’m gonna re nickname you Limpet.’ I grab some of Queenie’s coffee they’ve started. ‘Cuddler, hell woman I’m surprised I’m still alive! And nope, no hangover.’ I flash them a grin , walking away Hath shouts and reminds me she's taking our clothes with her for tonight. I leave that bag for her and headed for a shower.

Lucy and Steph had finally made an appearance. We breakfasted, well Sam and I did, the others had coffee. I laughed and Lucy flipped me off! Hath had already gone. Damn I'd love to play gopher for Jon. Either that or take in for a work out! Get your minds out of that gutter again!!! Sheeesh, jogging etc, etc, etc. Wouldn't mind being at a sound check too. Hell I'm Irish, I can sing, church choir from 4-16, solo for four years, MANDITORY! lol. Wonder if we can get them doing karaoke, love to sing with David**sigh** Damn must stop doing that!!!!

We dressed and headed out to pick up Matt at the guys hotel, and then on to shop till we dropped. And shop we did. Chicago wondered if they’d had a mini sales boom. I felt sorry for Matt, bless him talk about looking like a pack horse!

We did lunch. Posh what! Shopped some more. We ahhed over shoes and clothes, Matts eyes must have roll several thousand times.

We headed over to listen to the sound check, all our feet killing us. Matty had turned into a bit of a grump, poor guy.

We were warmly greeted by the guys, cheeks kissed etc; and introduced to his brother Tony, and many of the behind the scenes guy. I got to meet Obie!!!!!! David was a bit miffed that I gushed over Obie nearly as much as I did him.

It was damn surreal watching Jovi doing a sound check! Probably one of many things I’ll look back on as the years pass from this time.

Poor Hath. Slave wasn’t the word I’d use, Jon had her running ragged. All of a sudden we heard ‘Fuck me!’ from the back of the arena, Hath finally venting a bit. We all fell about laughing.

After the mini break Hath joined us, and we started singing along, laughing and dancing. Jon rolled his eyes a fair bit!

Then it happened, they started playing one of my fav songs, ‘Lets Make it Baby’! What a raunchy, down and dirty song that is! Well I looked at Hath and we started to dance together. More like making love with your clothes on, in the middle of an arena! You could see David’s jaw hit the floor, Hath grabbed hold of me, and we bumped and ground with gusto. We girls had talked about doing this sort of dancing with gf’s, the others knew exactly what we were doing.

That lil devil appeared on my shoulder; I leant down and said to Hath ‘Roll with it.’ She smirked and I started to undo the zip on her hoodie, slowly! And with great effect, Richie said ‘Holy shit.’ Into his talkbox, and Hath and I started to laugh ourselves silly. Hugh looked shocked, Jon didn’t know what the hell to do or say. Tico walked over to David, shook his head and started to laugh. In the end everyone who’d witnessed our little ‘dance’ had cracked up. Don’t think David will forgive or forget that very soon!

Jon decided wardrobe should be done as none of them was in any state to work now. Shame!

Hath grabbed me and led me to David’s room. I went through every freaking shirt this man had, I threw them all back on the rack in disgust! ‘Nothing?’ I rolled my eyes.

‘Didn’t you say you were brining him something?’

I grinned and dived for my bag, I’d stuck a couple of shirts just in case of this fashion emergency. We chose the silvery one, and hung it up for later. I also left the deep emerald green one with silver musical notes too. You never know. Plus even though Hath knew I’d been shopping, she didn’t know how many shirts I’d got him. They’d all get their presents on Monday night at Lucy’s. Hath will die!

Getting Ready, and Rocking the Night Away!

We had dinner at the hotel, it was a lively affair. I was between Hugh and Teek. I ordered a rib eye steak with all the trimmings. The others couldn’t believe I was that hungry after what I kept packing away all day. I’d done nothing but munch crisps (chips), chocolate, whatever took my fancy, I ate. Poor Lucy, it was only later I realised what I’d been doing. She was on a diet and there was I stuffing my face.I eased up after lunch but time we hit the hotel I was ravenous! Hence the pig out again.

After dinner we headed for David’s room, we’d commandeered it!
Matt had been thrown to the wolves, bless I hope he holds his own with them.

It’s like last night all over again, the primping and preening, the volume of the music, us singing our asses off!

This time instead of a short skirt etc I’d got skin tight jeans. You know the ones you have to lay on the floor for. I’d teamed it with a black tight vest, cleavage type low frontage. Under that I’d something I loved, I wonder if Richie will notice. I got them after seeing him wearing them on the HAND video. I’m talking about a tattoo sleeved jacettes, fake tats for your arms. I’ve had mine customed. On the right arm there’s the Jovi heart and dagger intertwined in blood red roses, because I love BOR’s! The left arm has the roses again, but twined in those are mini head portraits of the boys, all of them including poor old Hugh!

I’ve got my comfy Lucchese black cowboy boots. To finish off my outfit I’ve got my black leather motorcycle jacket with red and white piping on it. So until I take off the jacket you don’t see the tats.

Hath noticed the tats, ‘Holy hell Richie’s gonna laugh his ass off seeing them!’ The others crowded around and checked out the artwork. They loved the mini portraits.

I’ve left my hair au natural, basically it’s fluffy and looks like I’ve just got out of bed. I’ve made my eyes up smokey and sexy, hell no man on the horizon; I still like to play dress up!

Hath, well! Damn she looked so damn HOT! David would have s tent all night. She was dressed top to toe in black, garter belt, fish nets, micro-mini, lace bustier and CFM black boots, topped off with silver! Damn she was definitely going to give David a heart attack! Can’t wait.

She twirled when she’d done, hair tousled cleavage bouncing, ‘You can not go out like that Slutzilla! I laughed she looked beautiful. Paybacks a bitch and the bitch is called Hath!

We arrived at the concert, it was weird not being outside freezing my ass off with everyone else. This was just, fantastic. We’d been given our backstage passes and told what was going to happen.

WE WERE GOING IN THE FAN PIT! Damn always wanted to do this. I dumped my jacket on the floor.

They ushered us into the pit behind Richie, cause I’ve got my camera and snap a few ass shots! I’d asked Jon earlier, if I could take some, he’d said it was fine, as long as he got to see them. Wooohooo!! David saw us and he blew me a kiss, Tico winked. Those pics better damn well come out.

They started to play Bad Name and Hath, sorry, Slutzilla strolled on to take the guitar from Jon, I was ready, I aimed my camera at David and nearly dropped it when I saw his face, Lucy shouted for Richie to put his eyes back in. Hath was brilliant, David was distracted nooooo end! Wonder what Jon said to her?

After BN we were ushered back out and down to some front row seats. What a way to watch these guys work. Lucy, Steph and I laughed, danced and sang the night away. Sam joined in with the songs she knew, and she shook her ass no end at Jon. All the guys were throwing kisses and winks at us most of the night.

One thing that did piss Sam off a little, was when they did BOR’s, Jon danced with a girl, and then slapped her ass as she walked off. You could nearly see the steam coming out of Sam’s ears. We all calmed her down telling her it was just for show. She knows this, but it’s still a little hard on her.

The night flew by, just before it ended, security came over and took us backstage. While waiting for the guys Steph and I talked Matt into playing along with us, 'Go with it Matt.' I grined and sat on his left knee, and Steph perched on the right. 'We won't hurt you.' He sighed and relaxed. 'Yet!' I laughed as he tried to move.

'She's yankin your chain baby.' Steph soothed.

The door opened, spotting David and Richie coming through the door, 'Now Steph.' We both puckered up and planted kisses on Matt. They stopped dead!

David recovered first, 'Ang, you hurt me. I thought I was your guy?'

Before I could say anything Richie piped up, 'You two-timing us already darlin?'

I smirked, 'You were taking too long boys and this one here.' I nodded at poor Matt, 'Well he was here and Queenie had no objections.' I blew them a kiss.

Then it was out the back to a waiting car. Off to the after show party baby!!!!

Let’s just say, the party ROCKED! And you’ll never see the pics I got from it lmao.

Richie crowed that he’d inspired my tat sleeves, they boys loved them!

Roll on tomorrow’s concert!

No comments: